Active and Engaged
Students of The Job Foundation realize the importance of financial education and maintain a love of learning. more
Financial Education and Leadership Development Workshops
Students enjoy learning about financial education. It is through this learning that they will develop the tools necessary to break the cycle of financial disadvantage. more
Fun in the Sun!
We enjoy spending time together!
Students Enjoy Reaching New Heights
Students climb to the top of UNI's rock wall and learn a valuable lesson: They are capable of more than they realize. more
Learn about why we link good grades to earnings and the research informing this strategy. More
The Job Foundation is recognized under The Internal Revenue Service code as a tax-exempt 501 (c) (3) public charity. Your generous donations are tax-deductible. Donate
WHAT WE DO
The sole program of The Job Foundation is the Financial Stewardship Mentoring Program (FSMP). Click the image below to see the empowerment cycle. Learn more
“Someone You Should Know” Thank you, KWWL!
The Job Foundation is believed to be the first, and perhaps only, Savings-Linked Conditional Cash Transfer Program in the world to target children. Around the globe, researchers and leading experts are calling for the type of programming we have provided for almost eight years. (Visit http://gap.newamerica.net/slcct to learn more and/or read Supporting Research.)
- The Cause: Financial education and asset building for children
- The Mission: “To promote financial stewardship to students in Iowa’s Cedar Valley through education, mentoring, and resources for the cause of economic advancement”
- The Vision: “All Children Achieving Financial Success!”
- The Method: Savings-linked Conditional Cash transfer to low income students under the conditions of financial education, savings, leadership development, academic success, and abstinence from illegal activities
- The Reason: It’s just the right thing to do. Plus, the success of even one child benefits us all. Financial disadvantage, in even one child, harms us all.